Wish you a happy new year 2010 :)

2009 is something that I have to remember for some time. The year when I opened my first website - Experience Infotainment. Right from the start of this website, it has seen steady growth. I could see in Google Analytics, continous improvement in the traffic with more than 100 visitors a day. I remember the days when EI have been getting 40 members a day during the second month after opening. We are targetting to get over 300 visitors a day before the first anniversary of the website. And 125 members have been joined this website in over 7 months.

Page rank of EI started with 1 in the July update. And in the updated in october drop down to zero because of the redirection I added for urls starting with www. We are improving in traffics and users since then and hence got PR1 in the recent update in December 31st. Though PR1 is not a big deal, I am pretty much happy with the increasing search engine traffic.

In the first quarter of 2010, we will be coming up with two applications. We have been working on both the application simultaneously. The scope of the applications is pretty high for me, So the time span may vary for the release of the applications.

We would like the members to participate in the forums to help us grow and serve you better :)

Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment