Forward this message: Hoax

Many times I have received lot of messages in my spam folder, orkut inbox, scraps and even in Yahoo messenger from my friends etc asking me to forward some message to so and so many friends. It will say, if you do so then your wish will come true, you will get so and so money per forward you make, etc. Or it will say, if you dont forward the message, your account will be deleted, no of names available is very less and some blah blah. As far as I know there is no system that can track the entire message path. And all these messages are hoax, done merely to popularise something or done by people who dont have work. If you receive such messages asking you to forward those messages, ignore those message and stop flooding your friend's inbox and wasting their time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment