Solving BSNL DNS problem

BSNL Dataone service is very good recently. However there are some problems occurring with loading some pages. One time some page may open, someother time it wont. Once I am not able to login to Orkut. Then when I tried to search in google, I found that none of the Google related services are opening to me. It showed some errors like site not found or something like that. Since other pages are opening, I believed that it could be something to do with DNS address and the DNS server is not able to resolve the IP. And when I searched for someother DNS server addresses, I found these two address.

208.67.222.222
208.67.220.220

All that you have to do is, open your modem settings, and move to the DNS server and replace the default with these addresses, save and restart the modem. It solved my problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment